The Quaker Building
- County: Philadelphia, PA
- Market: Liberties West
- Built: 1906, undergoing complete renovation in 2017
- Ht: 10 stories
- NRA: 380,000 r.s.f.
- Parking: Street, 22 surface and 120 structured garage parking available
- Windows: 25’ in length each
- Column spacing: 25’, floors are polished concrete
- Connectivity: Fios, Comcast
- Ceiling height: 10’6” – 15’7”
- Rate: $26.50 plus electric.
- Building services/amenities: The Quaker Building is the latest Post Brothers development project consisting of office, residential, retail and parking. The site is located at the door step to mass transit, and offers those seeking creative office space a unique opportunity to occupy state-of-the-art office space. Some of the advantages to this project include high ceilings up to 15’6”, polished concrete flooring, new HVAC, electric and plumbing systems, large column spacing up to 25’, plenty of onsite parking, 25’ length windows offering plenty of light, and a location only steps to mass transit (see below link to transit map). Post Brothers is known for delivering high quality office, retail and apartment real estate, and the new Quaker Building will be unlike any creative office space developed in Philadelphia.
|Space||Square Feet||Ceiling Height|
|Space 1 – Level 1||20,570||10′ 6″|
|Space 2 – Level 2||16,448||15′ 7″|
|Space 3 – Level 3||6,500||15′ 2″|
|Space 4 – Level 4||7,312||15′ 2″|