1209-15 Vine Street, Philadelphia PA
- County: Philadelphia, PA
- Market: Center City Philadelphia
- Built: 1950, renovated 2018
- Ht: 5 stories
- NRA: 60,000 r.s.f. ; 12,359 s.f. per floor.
- Parking: Available in the neighborhood at market rates, plenty of street parking in front of the property
- Zoning: G2
- Slab to slab ceiling height: 14’
- Building services/amenities: Located only moments to all mass transit, parking and restaurants this property was fully renovated over the last several years. New windows, new HVAC and electrical systems, new private lobby and a new elevator are just some of the wonderful renovations that have taken place. Each floor has exposed brick walls, 14’ ceilings, exposed concrete columns and floors. The property is only moments away from all major roadways leading to and from Philadelphia as well as bridges to New Jersey. Regional rail train service is a short walk from the property. Reading Terminal, Chinatown and City Hall are all in close proximity. 1209 Vine offers creative office space users and traditional businesses the chance to occupy exciting space in a fantastic location.
|3-5||Office/Creative Office||37,077 SF||$21.50 plus utilities|