1004-1019 West 8th Avenue, King Of Prussia, PA
- County: Montgomery
- Market: King Of Prussia/Wayne Submarket
- Built: 1976-1977
- Ht: 1 story, From 10’ -18’ ceiling height
- NRA: 7,289 – 17,682 r.s.f.
- Parking: 2.26/1,000 -5.49/1,000
- Zoning: SM
- Building services/amenities: Free on-site fitness center, free conference center for tenants use, on site management and day porter, on site ATM machine, on site restaurant/deli (with delivery). Ongoing interior/exterior renovations, newly installed windows and doors and high speed Internet access (Verizon & Comcast available). Also suites have entrances right off parking lot. Private restrooms in many of the suites. King of Prussia Business Center is in the very center of King of Prussia’s business district, an area that has become the most desirable suburban office location anywhere in the Delaware Valley. Situated over 14 beautifully landscaped acres at the intersection of Moore Road and Eighth Avenue, King of Prussia Business Center is within minutes of every strategic artery: the Pennsylvania Turnpike, the Schuylkill Expressway, and Routes 202 and 363. Each building offers flexible layouts, private entrances for high corporate identity, individual temperature control. Storage and flex space available with easy loading capability. Convenient to shopping, the new Town Center, restaurants, meeting facilities and recreational activities. There is also a restaurant in the park. New on-line property management system in place allows all tenants the ability to submit work order requests directly with our management team, and access to concierge services, directions, and learn about fun upcoming events. Also visit www.KOPBC.net for more information on the campus.