Dedicated Project Team
Whether you like your current space or want to relocate, the team at TDK Commercial Advisors can provide you with the scope of services you require. We create each project team (attorneys, contractors, designers) who are best suited for the client’s needs.
In order to complete an effective transaction we first learn about:
- What is driving the decision and why?
- Have you established any branding concepts and thought about workplace culture?
- What do you know about the process?
- What are your goals, needs, objectives and expectations?
Once we gain insight TDKCA will:
- Collaboratively establish a strategic, project timeline
- Work with clients to establish a unique space brand, workplace strategy
- Develop a transaction structure that meets the client’s needs not only now but in the future
- Negotiate growth options, contraction options, and refurbishment allowances mid-term and lease audit rights
- Complete detailed financial analysis, including average rent per year, average rent per SF, average cost per person. Also include NPV calculations and matrix financial comparison
Having completed over $2 billion in value in over 1,200 lease and sale transactions throughout the nation, we understand how commercial landlords think, negotiate and how they achieve their financial returns. Understanding how landlords value real estate provides key market intelligence that in turn allows us to structure a transaction that meets your long term financial and operational goals
—Joan R, Sylvan Learning Center/Prometric Testing
“Tom Kramer has worked with me for over twenty years to find the best locations for my two companies and to renew leases under the best terms. Tom has always taken the time to explain each part of the process to me, thoroughly negotiated all terms of a transaction and ensured that the workspace was designed efficiently. Moreover, he took care to work with my corporate office to implement our brand standards into the spaces I have rented. I highly recommend Tom for his professionalism, knowledge and dedication.”